The content and services of the website www.linkmedia.org are provided to visitors/users for strictly personal use while their use or reproduction, partial or as a whole, in any way and without prior written approval by the Company "Link8Media Ltd" Law 2121/1993 is strictly prohibited, pursuant to the International Laws effective in Greece.
The entire content of the website including but not limiting to texts, news, graphics, photographs, charts, images, services offered and is the intellectual property of "Link8Media Ltd" (hereinafter called “the Company”) and is governed by national and international copyright law, except those explicitly recognized rights of third parties. The logos, names, brands and marks appearing on the website belong to "Link8Media Ltd" or/and to the persons mentioned as the owners of those rights in the website and are protected under the legislation on industrial property.
Use of Content
The content of this website is expressly prohibited from any use, reproduction, republishing, copying, storage, sale, transmission, distribution, publication, performance, loading (downloading), translation or modification, in any manner whatsoever, in part or in summary and the services offered therein, without the prior written permission of the Company in accordance with Hellenic National Law 2121/1993 and the rules of International Law which are applicable in Greece. Exceptionally, the individual storage and copying of parts of the content on a personal computer for personal use is permitted, without the intention of commercial or other use, and always under the condition that the source of origin will be mentioned, without implying in any way grant copyright property.
Disclaimer and Liability Limitations
The Company makes every effort to ensure that all content and information displayed on the website is accurate, clear, updated, complete and available. In no cases, however, the website guarantees and is liable (even for negligence), for any loss caused to the visitor / user from the use of the website. The Company neither guarantees nor is liable for any damage caused to the visitor/user from the use of the website. The content and information is provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, express or implied, stated or alleged, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness, on the understanding that the guaranties of satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolate compatibility, safety and accuracy exist and which the Company expressly rejects. Under no circumstances is the Company liable for any damage, incidental or consequential (including without limitation loss of profits, data, pecuniary satisfaction etc.) by users/ visitors of the website, or others, from causes related to the use of the website, any failure to provide for services / information available from this or any unauthorized third party interventions in products / services / information made available through it. The Company makes all possible effort to ensure the proper functioning of its website, but it does not guarantee that the functions of the servers will be uninterrupted, error-free, free of viruses and other similar items, either in relation to the website or to any other site or server used to transmit the Company's content.
Exclusion of Encouragement - Advice
No part of the website content, provided to the users / visitors is and can be regarded in any way, directly or indirectly, encouragement, advice or incitement to any act or omission, but rather it is at the discretion of the users/ visitors after evaluation to act on their own will, without any liability of the Company.
The Company is committed to use any personal data that the users/ visitors will voluntarily grant the website, in a manner that is proper with the Greek and EU legislation and with the intention to improve the services provided to users/ visitors, to determine the needs, desires and expectations thereof.
Links to websites
Content submitted by the users
The Company gives users the choice to post in the website their own content or refer to their content which has been posted in other websites.
- The Company is not responsible to screen this content and assumes no liability for errors, omissions, insulting images, vulgar language or images, pornographic, threatening or otherwise offensive material and content posted by the users.
- Users are prohibited from posting in the website content that is illegal, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, violent, or offensive towards the religious principles or any content that could be considered unlawful, that yields liability or in any way violates the law. In the event that the Company becomes aware of such content it will remove it from the website without any prior notification.
- Users acknowledge that the Company has the right to inspect, approve the content that they post on the website before its publication. The Company as well as the associate companies have the right (but not the obligation) to inspect, approve, reject or delete content without notice submitted by users of the website. This lies at the discretion of the personnel assigned by the Company to do so and relevant decisions are not subject to questioning. The Company and associate companies retain the right to refuse to publish content which violates the present terms.
- The Company retains the right to delete or to refuse the publication of content that violates rights of use, trademarks, trade contracts or any other intellectual right of natural or legal persons, as well as of material that violates personal data. For example, the Content may not include: trademarks that belong to third companies, copyright-protected material, names, impersonations, voices or any other characteristics that refer to public persons, as well as any content that promotes products or services apart from those of the Company.
- All users who post content accept and state that:
- They have the right to submit and post content on the website.
- The content neither includes nor violates registered trademarks, logos or copyright-protected material of any natural or legal person.
- Relieves the Company from any royalty costs, fees and from any other fees payable to any natural or legal persons as a result of content they may have posted in the website.
- Every person displayed in the content has given his/her consent.
- Have all the licenses to use the content submitted for all items/settings/costumes illustrated in the content.
- It is users and not the Company who are solely responsible for the content they post or distribute via the website in any way. Under no circumstances can the Company or associated companies, its employees, directors, shareholders or representatives, be held liable for any damage or loss of any type (for example, amongst others: direct, indirect, accidental, consequential, civil or penal) resulting from actions from the website’s users.
- The company's website publishes all comments. We support that everybody has the right to freely express their opinion. However, this does not imply that we adopt these opinions that we retain the right not to publish slanderous or insulting comments. If a user wishes to remove content he has submitted he has to notify the Company uses the contact email available in the website. The content will be removed within 1-2 working days.
Rights to Content Use
Content submitted and posted by the users remains their property. However, for any content users submit to the website for posting, they automatically give the Company unlimited and free permission to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adjust, publicly promote and use this content whenever and in any possible way, using digital or print media.